Judd Builders is Hiring Framers
Are you ready to step up and establish a foundation for personal growth and future success?
Are you a skilled framer with at least 2 years experience looking to master your trade and advance your knowledge?
Are you willing to work in a team environment, be a dependable team player, and take ownership of your work?
Our Residential Framer position could be a good fit for you.
Judd Builders is a high-end, luxury home builder with a 15-year track record of building quality custom homes in the Asheville and surrounding communities. Our team takes pride in the work we do and the homes we build. You will work with a team of skilled professionals with a common goal. Our W-2 full-time employees never worry about unreliable hours or if they’ll be paid on time.
Work/life balance is extremely important to us and one reason why many of our employees have worked for us long term. Simply put, we take very good care of our employees and understand that family always comes first.
Our crews typically work 4 days per week, 10 hour shifts, and over time is always available and pays time + half. Although not mandatory, your willingness to work overtime hours gives you added income potential.
Our employees enjoy:
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunity for a bonus
- 401k match
- Parental leave
- Opportunities for advancement to leadership roles
- Safety equipment and most tools provided
- Onsite forklifts to assist with materials
- Weekly schedules sent the prior week
- Branded crew gear
- Team outings
Our Framers are vital to our success and grow their knowledge of construction while contributing to a team with a common goal. This position is for long-term employment with opportunities for career advancement. We strongly believe in promoting from within the company and offer the support you need to master your craft and advance to a leadership role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to read and understand drawings and plans
- Accurately measure and cut materials
- Attaching materials using screws, nuts, and bolts
- Installing structures such as roof trusses, sheathing, joists, beams, etc.
- Operate and care for construction equipment
- Follow instructions from supervisors
- Build structures according to proper code and regulations
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 2 years experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of units of measurement and basic operating equipment and tools
- Willingness to learn new skills and master skills
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
JUDD BUILDERS is a family-owned and operated custom building company established in 2007. We specialize in high-end, custom homes built with the highest quality of materials. Our employees are treated as part of the family and given the opportunity to learn and grow in their positions. We provide stable, long term employment with opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
To be considered, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View our custom homes gallery.